The president of Southwest of Somalia Abdiaziz Hassan Mohamed (Laftagaren) has on Wednesday fired two ministers from his cabinet in new changes.In a dispatch statement from the office of the president deputy state minister for the constitution, Abdullahi Warsame Dofan and state minister for fisheries and marine resources Abdullahi Abdille Haji were fired.
- Mohamed Abdirahman Nur – Minister for constitution.
- Ilyas said Ali (Qalinle) – Minister of Petroleum and minerals resources.
- Abdimalik Ibrahim Abdulle – Minister of Interior and Local Government.
- Adan Mohamed Osman – Deputy minister for the constitution.
- Olad Mohamed Ali – Deputy minister for the ministry of security.
- Shamsa Sheikh Ibrahim – Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Family Affairs and Human Rights.
- Ahmed Derow Ahmed – Deputy minister of labour.
- Mohamed Moalim Abdulle – Deputy minister for the ministry of fisheries and marine resources.