- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:11 Sep 2020
- Job expires in: 8 days
- Share job:
Tender reference no: Baidoa/001/2020
Title: Supply of School learning materials
Contracting Authority: FCA Somalia
Deadline for submission of bids: 23rd September, at 2:00pm Somalia Time.
INVITATION TO BID
FCA Somalia is launching an Open Local Tender and invites interested suppliers to tender the following items:
Supply of School learning materials thorough vouchers
Bidding will be conducted through open tender procedure.
- All the goods are for an Education in Emergencies project supported by MFA, Finland
- All goods to be delivered to School thorough vouchers in Baidoa, Somalia
- Please note that the bid prices shall be quoted in USD only.
- Please see the tender file for the minimum requirements and evaluation criteria.
- All bids, in English language only, must be submitted electronically through procurement email: email@example.com , by 23th Sept, 2020, 2:00pm, with the tender reference and tender name written on the subject line. Late bids will be rejected without exception. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send their questions by email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by latest 16th Sept 2020, 4:00pm Somalia time.
- Tender documents will be available from 10th Sept at 2:00pm until 20th Sept at 2:00pm. Interested Bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents in English without any cost by contacting FCA via procurement email ( email@example.com).
- Subject line should be tender reference No.
Wadajir District, Palm Business Park
Procurement committee contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
FCA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
At the time the contract is awarded, FCA reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity of Goods, Works or Services originally specified in the tender notice, provided this does not exceed the percentage(s) specified in the tender notice, and without any change in the unit prices. If no percentage is determined in the tender notice, the percentage to be taken into consideration by default is 10%”
Tenderer´s bid should remain valid for a delay of at least 90 days. Should a tenderer retract his bid before the delay is up, he shall run the risk of not being considered in a future tender.
FCA practices zero tolerance against concerning aid diversion and illegal actions and may screen [contractor/external party name] (í.e. applicants, contracts, suppliers, consultants, etc.) against international lists to ensure due diligence and compliance with Anti-money laundering and Combating the Financing of terrorism requirements). FCA’s Child Safeguarding Policy applies to all FCA staff.